We offer you the part-time use of an integrated team that includes expertise at accountant, account manager, and Controller levels – under a single point of accountability, the CFO. With the advent of cloud computing, SoPro can assemble your finance team based on reliability, talent, and expertise — instead of geographical location.
Our people are experienced, hardworking, smart, and positive. Each SoPro team is comprised of CPA and MBA graduates, who bring with them an average of 25 years of financial, technical, and operational experience. We’re highly practiced at selecting, managing, and developing these professionals, so you don’t have to.
Your team, and a brief summary of responsibilities, includes:
- Maintains compliance calendar of such things as 1099s, tax returns, regulatory filings
- Participates in determining features appropriate for client accounting systems
- Provides phone support for routine accounting, processing, and reporting
- Downloads financial data, validates source documentation, and codes transactions
- Completes account reconciliations and month-end close procedures
- Prepares trial balance and monthly financials
- Determines systems and procedures to meet client’s finance and accounting needs
- Reviews reconciliations, month-end close process, and internal controls
- Makes necessary month-end accruals and any other adjustments
- Helps define business model, processes, and reporting necessary to drive growth
- Develops and monitors work plans for implementing new systems and team
- Reviews financial statements/projections and leads monthly calls with client